DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE OPERATIONAL STATUS
The County of Sacramento’s
Emergency Operations Center is active due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. At the
current time, the Department of Finance is continuing its essential operations.
All essential staff are scheduled to report to work either on-site or remotely.
All non-essential staff are required to report to work when notified, and are required to call into
the employee information phone number (listed below) daily to check their
Division’s operational status.
EMPLOYEE INFORMATION PHONE NUMBER
The Divisional messages will be updated daily by 8:00
a.m. The above phone number is not capable of receiving voicemails.
If an employee is not available to work, they should contact their immediate supervisor
All County employees are designated by law as Disaster
Service Workers ("DSW"). When the County declares a County-wide
emergency, County employees may be called upon to serve as DSWs.
SACRAMENTO COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH ORDER
FAMILIES FIRST CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE ACT (FFCRA)
All staff and supervisors, please follow the below deadlines and coding:
|All Staff enter/release time by||Wednesday, 5/20/20 by noon|
|Supervisors approve time by||Thursday, 5/21/20 by noon|
|Submit absence requests||Thursday, 5/21/20 by 3:00 p.m.|
|Time corrections||Friday, 5/22/20 by Noon (will reflect on the 5/29/20 paycheck)|
Pay period 11 time submission will cover 5/10/2020-5/23/2020.
If you are a permanent employee who is deemed essential, or permanent employee who is deemed non-essential, but have worked at your work site, or at home, please enter work hours as usual.
If you did not have work, please use Administrative Day Off hours with Z290 absence code with 00 Leave Code.
If you are taking regular vacation or sick leave, please use the leave codes as usual for those types of leaves.
If you are on Emergency Sick Leave, please use:
- Z125 Emergency Sick Lv-Self if:
- You are subject to a federal, state or local quarantine or isolation order related to COVID-19.
- You have been advised by a health care provider to self-quarantine due to concerns related to COVID-19.
- You are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and are seeking a medical diagnosis.
- Z126 Emergency Sick Lv-Care if:
- You are caring for a person who is subject to a quarantine or isolation order or who has been advised by a health care provider to self-quarantine due to concerns related to COVID-19.
- You are caring for their son or daughter whose school or place of care has been closed, or whose childcare provider is unavailable, due to COVID-19 precautions.
- You are experiencing any other substantially similar condition as specified by the Secretary of Health and Human Services, in consultation with the Secretary of Treasury and the Secretary of Labor.
5. If a holiday falls in the pay period, please use code Z150 – Paid Holiday.
If you are unsure on which leave types apply to you, please contact your supervisor.
ACCESSING TIME-SHEET REMOTELY (INSTRUCTIONS):
Opt-In to access MySacCounty
timesheets from home
Access MySacCounty from the
internet without VPN
You must opt-in from your
County PC before being able to access your timesheet from home. If you have
trouble accessing your timesheet, please contact your supervisor for further