Welcome to the County of Sacramento Investment Division website. Our mission is to advise, recommend and implement timely investment services to our customers under the direction of the Director of Finance, within the legal authority of the California Government Code and the County’s Annual Investment Policy for the Pooled Investment Fund.
The Investment Division performs the following functions:
- Manages the approximately $3.6 billion Sacramento County Pooled Investment Fund and separate accounts in compliance with the California Government Codes, County’s Annual Pooled Investment Fund Policy and internal Investment Guidelines.
- Provides compliance and performance reporting for the Sacramento County Pooled Investment Fund for review by the Board of Supervisors, the County Executive, and the Treasury Oversight Committee.
- Maintains the Community Reinvestment Program that rewards banks that meet the credit and banking needs of low and moderate neighborhoods within Sacramento County.
- Invests and manages approximately $646 million in proceeds of municipal debt for our customers.
- Assists in the evaluation of deferred compensation investment options.
Please take a look around and let us know how we can serve you better. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Bernard Santo Domingo
Chief Investment Officer